Search found 3 matches
- 05 Jun 2017, 21:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4391
Re: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
Thanks, Mler that's really helpful!
- 02 Jun 2017, 21:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4391
Re: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
Thanks so much, mler! I was thinking the "journey" through the whole process might be the best part, I just didn't know how long to expect. Do people make the appointments with the consulates first and then gather documents? Or should I secure the original birth certificate first and make the ...
- 01 Jun 2017, 22:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4391
Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
Hello,
I am just investigating the possibility of obtaining dual citizenship based on my great-grandfather (born in Lucca in 1889, no known renouncing of citizenship) through my mother's father. I'd ideally like to get dual citizenship for my entire family (husband and 2 boys under 5) based on my ...
I am just investigating the possibility of obtaining dual citizenship based on my great-grandfather (born in Lucca in 1889, no known renouncing of citizenship) through my mother's father. I'd ideally like to get dual citizenship for my entire family (husband and 2 boys under 5) based on my ...