Search found 2 matches
- 12 Jun 2017, 14:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Status Check/Next Steps?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1426
Re: Status Check/Next Steps?
They told me it would take "maybe 3 months, maybe 11 months...probably less than a year, though." It seemed really fluid and I've read a few boards like this one where there was actually movement on the application but the person never received a letter.
- 05 Jun 2017, 21:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Status Check/Next Steps?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1426
Status Check/Next Steps?
Hi, all!
I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience with the timeline post-appointment. To recap my own experience:
I made my appointment in 2014 for a date in 2016.
I spent the next two years requesting all my documents, getting corrections made, procuring translations/apostilles, etc ...
I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience with the timeline post-appointment. To recap my own experience:
I made my appointment in 2014 for a date in 2016.
I spent the next two years requesting all my documents, getting corrections made, procuring translations/apostilles, etc ...