Search found 2 matches

by rcollins41
31 Jan 2025, 20:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stuck, Can't find marriage record
Replies: 21
Views: 17694

Re: Stuck, Can't find marriage record


Rcollins
Hello cousin,
Yes, I believe I met your grandfather in Bakersfield, CA in the early '50s'. He was a few years older than me. 5 or 6 yrs older. Your great grandfather and my grandfather were related. Cousins I think. I remember the names Fred and Virginia.
Did your grandfather have a ...
by rcollins41
03 Jul 2017, 22:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stuck, Can't find marriage record
Replies: 21
Views: 17694

Re: Stuck, Can't find marriage record


Mike,
The are MANY Panelli's in the Commune of Capannori, province of Lucca. I notice you are from San Jose. My name is Nello Panelli. I had a cousin Fred Panelli, who lived in the Bay Area.
My Grandfather was born in Capannoi in 1881. He was from a large family. I have been doing very specific ...