Search found 4 matches

by JE Gardolinski
21 Jul 2017, 09:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno
Replies: 4
Views: 2035

Re: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Hi mmogno!

I know that reference, it is from a distant cousin's family tree. Not much accurate on other details, but I could never contact the owner to share my new findings...

Thanks for searching out for me anyway!
by JE Gardolinski
21 Jul 2017, 09:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno
Replies: 4
Views: 2035

Re: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno


Mothers name is spelled Cauletto on the database
Pilotto Egidio
Padre Angelo
Madre Cauletto Maria
Comune nascita Caldogno
Data di nascita 20/luglio/1877
Professione villico
Comune residenza Caldogno

PG LINK TO LEVA RECORD
http://www.arsas.org/leva/article/28549-pilotto-egidio

Marty


Thanks ...
by JE Gardolinski
16 Jul 2017, 15:46
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Favor from anyone IN Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 4118

Favor from anyone IN Italy

Dear colleagues,

I need to ask a favor from anyone in Italy willing to help a fellow family history freak...

In order to continue with my genealogical research, I intend now to write to a few parishes asking for birth and marriage records (Pilotto and Pauletto families from Caldogno, Vicenza ...
by JE Gardolinski
14 Jul 2017, 10:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno
Replies: 4
Views: 2035

Pilotto & Pauletto families from Caldogno

Dear colleagues,

I wonder if anyone ever did some research, is descendant from or know anything about the families:

PILOTTO

and

PAULETTO

from Caldogno, Vicenza.

My 2 great-grand parents Angelo Pilotto (10 Feb 1852) and Maria Maddalena Pauletto (19 Apr 1857) were born there, married in 3 Dec ...