Search found 3 matches
- 05 Aug 2017, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casamicciola, Ischia MONTI
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3213
Re: Casamicciola, Ischia MONTI
I saw your tree on Ancestry. I also have Monti, Matarese from the same area of Italy and have been trying to compare the 2 trees to see if there is any similarities. The oldest that I am for sure about is Angelo Monti b 4/6/1877 that married Altavilla Matarese b 5/26/1880. They both came over from ...
- 19 Jul 2017, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Matarese b1880 casamiciola Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2965
Altavilla Matarese b1880 casamiciola Italy
Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! I've been working on my tree for several years. I can not read Italian - and can not find much on a few of my recent ancestors on Ancestry.com.
Altavilla Matarese b1880 Casamiciola Italy
married Angelo Monti 1877-1955 died in Providence
Their daughter ...
Altavilla Matarese b1880 Casamiciola Italy
married Angelo Monti 1877-1955 died in Providence
Their daughter ...
- 19 Jul 2017, 20:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelo Monti b 1877 Casamiciola Terme Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3411
Angelo Monti b 1877 Casamiciola Terme Italy
Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! I've been working on my tree for several years. I can not read Italian - and can not find much on a few of my recent ancestors on Ancestry.com.
Angelo Monti 1877-1955 died in Providence
married Altavilla Matarese b1880 Casamiciola Italy
Their daughter ...
Angelo Monti 1877-1955 died in Providence
married Altavilla Matarese b1880 Casamiciola Italy
Their daughter ...