Search found 7 matches
- 01 Oct 2017, 00:02
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Record - where do I start?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4699
Re: Adoption Record - where do I start?
If the marriage record does not list his parents, does this mean he was never adopted?
- 30 Sep 2017, 23:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Record - where do I start?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4699
Re: Adoption Record - where do I start?
Birth of Italo Vittorio Carlo Cornace, son of Serse and Adele Biral, in Melma (now Silea), Treviso province. August 16, 1821.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-G558-7G3?i=68&cat=1932147
https://s25.postimg.org/jcggw5wlr/record-image_33_SQ-_G558-7_G3.jpg
Serse was 34 yo (born ~1887 ...
- 30 Sep 2017, 23:16
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Record - where do I start?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4699
Re: Adoption Record - where do I start?
Hi Marty,
It is actually Serse Cornace I am looking for. He was married to Adele Biral.
Marie
There is currently a listing of a " Serse Cornace " in the Italian phone book in Silea, Treviso.
http://www.paginebianche.it/page?btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&mr=10&rk=&om=&srd=&srm=&qs=cornace&qsn=&dv ...
- 30 Sep 2017, 02:22
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Record - where do I start?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4699
Re: Adoption Record - where do I start?
Still looking for military info on Luigi.
- 30 Sep 2017, 02:20
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Record - where do I start?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4699
Re: Adoption Record - where do I start?
Hi Marty,
It is actually Serse Cornace I am looking for. He was married to Adele Biral.
Marie
It is actually Serse Cornace I am looking for. He was married to Adele Biral.
Marie
- 30 Sep 2017, 01:14
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption Record - where do I start?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4699
Adoption Record - where do I start?
Hello,
I would like to obtain a copy of my grandfathers adoption record in the hope of possibly finding his birth record. He was born about 1895. I am assuming it was near Venice as he grew up in Silea.
He had always told my mother that his biggest regret was not being able to find his birth ...
I would like to obtain a copy of my grandfathers adoption record in the hope of possibly finding his birth record. He was born about 1895. I am assuming it was near Venice as he grew up in Silea.
He had always told my mother that his biggest regret was not being able to find his birth ...
- 23 Jul 2017, 13:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Record for Luigi Paro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3251
Military Record for Luigi Paro
Hello, I'm searching for any information about my Grandfather Luigi Paro. He was born on 7 September 1897 in Casier, Treviso, Italy and served in WW1. I have searched on Ancestry and Family Search with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Marie
Cheers
Marie