Search found 3 matches
- 28 Jul 2017, 00:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trying to obtain birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3677
Re: Trying to obtain birth certificates
Thank you for the help, however the page seems to be endlessly trying to load. Any suggestions?
- 27 Jul 2017, 20:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trying to obtain birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3677
Re: Trying to obtain birth certificates
Looking for my great grandfather (Francesco Traina born 1883, in Prizzi, Palermo. Trying to get all paperwork for dual citizenship.
- 25 Jul 2017, 22:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trying to obtain birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3677
Trying to obtain birth certificates
Hello,
First post so forgive me if this is not following rules.
I need to obtain a certified birth certificate of a great grandfather who was born in Prizzi. Can anyone tell me what I must do and who to contact in order to get this?
Thank you,
-Adam
First post so forgive me if this is not following rules.
I need to obtain a certified birth certificate of a great grandfather who was born in Prizzi. Can anyone tell me what I must do and who to contact in order to get this?
Thank you,
-Adam