Search found 28 matches
- 20 May 2026, 20:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Re: Street name in Latronico
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5925
Re: Re: Street name in Latronico
Angela, thank you! I wonder if that street still exists in Latronico.
- 20 May 2026, 18:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Re: Street name in Latronico
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5925
Re: Street name in Latronico
Looking for help in interpreting the street address in Latronico for Atto 128 on this page.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9H4-VVQ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9H4-VVQ
- 15 May 2026, 23:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Street name in Melfi, 1871
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7190
Re: Street name in Melfi, 1871
Thank you so much! Strange, but I didn't see it on the Melfi tutti-le-vie page.
- 15 May 2026, 19:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Street name in Melfi, 1871
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7190
Street name in Melfi, 1871
Can someone help me identify the street name in Atto 433 for Rocchi Carlo?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 42-1178-37
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 42-1178-37
- 12 May 2026, 20:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Street name in Melfi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8190
Re: Street name in Melfi
Could you advise on this street name as well? From 1865,
- 12 May 2026, 19:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Street name in Melfi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8190
Re: Street name in Melfi
Farassino, thank you so much for your prompt and detailed response. Would love to know where you found the mention as a historic street.
- 12 May 2026, 18:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Street name in Melfi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8190
Street name in Melfi
Looking for help in finding what I believe is Strada Battilana in Melfi. I have a relative who was born at #51 there. Attached is a snippet of the street name.
Any help in finding it greatly appreciated.
Any help in finding it greatly appreciated.
- 12 Apr 2026, 17:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Children of Francesco Rocchi and Angiolina Farace
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2350
Re: Children of Francesco Rocchi and Angiolina Farace
Tessa78, never thought to do that. Thanks for the suggestion. At least I have somewhere to look.
- 11 Apr 2026, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Children of Francesco Rocchi and Angiolina Farace
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2350
Children of Francesco Rocchi and Angiolina Farace
Working on my GGF Francesco Rocchi, I've come across ten of his children, but I am missing some records for them. Any advice or help on the following would be most appreciated. (Numbers in parrens eg (#4) refer to the # on the Family Group sheet attached.
1. Giulio Rocchi (#4) I can't find the Atti ...
1. Giulio Rocchi (#4) I can't find the Atti ...
- 07 Apr 2026, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastropaolo children names
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2104
Re: Mastropaolo children names
Thanks so much!
- 07 Apr 2026, 21:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mastropaolo children names
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2104
Mastropaolo children names
Wondering if someone can help me figure out the names of these five children. They are listed in the 05 Apr 1930 marriage record for Giovanni Libanelli (Mastropaolo) and Maria Dell'Apre.
- 31 Jan 2026, 21:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi roots in Potenza
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25662
Re: Rocchi roots in Potenza
Erudita,
I too will be out of town, for about 10 days, so won't be able to see your notes for a while. But in the meantime, thanks again for all of your assistance!
BTW, I will be traveling to Italy this fall. If the matrimoni allegati exist, but just haven't been scanned, perhaps I'll get a chance ...
I too will be out of town, for about 10 days, so won't be able to see your notes for a while. But in the meantime, thanks again for all of your assistance!
BTW, I will be traveling to Italy this fall. If the matrimoni allegati exist, but just haven't been scanned, perhaps I'll get a chance ...
- 31 Jan 2026, 19:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi roots in Potenza
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25662
Re: Rocchi roots in Potenza
This is so wonderful, thank you so much for all your help. As you can tell, I'm new at this!
In the marriage record for Francesco and Angiolina, you mention "(from the list of documents presented for the marriage, we learn that one of those documents was a medical certificate)". Could you be so kind ...
In the marriage record for Francesco and Angiolina, you mention "(from the list of documents presented for the marriage, we learn that one of those documents was a medical certificate)". Could you be so kind ...
- 30 Jan 2026, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi roots in Potenza
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25662
Re: Rocchi roots in Potenza
Thank you, Emilio!
- 29 Jan 2026, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi roots in Potenza
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25662
Re: Rocchi roots in Potenza
Amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!