Thanks for your quick reply, Peter...I do not know how to ascertain Domenico's Birth date. In researching the Varuolo's I have discovered the following:
Francesco arrived in America March 10, 1898 born 1880 from Armento, Italy
Felix arrived in America 3 Apr 1898 born abt 1863 from Cirigliano ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Jun 2003, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VARUOLO, DEFINO, LUIZZI
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6642
- 08 Jun 2003, 15:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VARUOLO, DEFINO, LUIZZI
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6642
VARUOLO, DEFINO, LUIZZI
Hello, I am currently researching the VARUOLO line...I have quite a
bit of information on the VARUOLO's in America but am having trouble linking them to my line.
My ggrandfather was Francesco Varuolo...his parent were Domenico and Emilia (DEFINO) VARUOLO. Francesco was born in Armento (I think ...
bit of information on the VARUOLO's in America but am having trouble linking them to my line.
My ggrandfather was Francesco Varuolo...his parent were Domenico and Emilia (DEFINO) VARUOLO. Francesco was born in Armento (I think ...