Search found 2 matches

by srcany
18 Oct 2017, 19:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family info
Replies: 8
Views: 5191

Re: family info

Hi Superduty,

I'm not sure if you still check in or not, but since 2009, researching has been made a bit easier and many vital records for Siderno are available online. I am also the descendant of a Gimondo from Siderno. I looked and there was only one Vincenzo Gimondo born in Siderno in 1892. Here ...
by srcany
18 Oct 2017, 18:30
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Dragoni Vital Records after 1929
Replies: 5
Views: 3540

Re: Dragoni Vital Records after 1929

I believe your ancestors may be from Grotteria, Reggio Calabria. I have an ancestor from there and have visited twice. D'Agostino is a common surname in Grotteria and the surrounding towns and there are several telephone listings for people with the surname Fabrizio there as well. It was not ...