Search found 6 matches
- 08 Feb 2018, 17:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4648
Re: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
Thanks again for the record and the info! Maybe I'll be able to find some info on my own. Thanks for all your help.
- 07 Feb 2018, 22:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4648
Re: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
You mention a civil marriage "Giovanna is referred to as Andrea's wife in the civil birth record, so they had previously had a civil marriage. I found it, but want to give you a chance to locate it. It's earlier than the indices I previously looked through (hint 1876)." I tried to find it but had no ...
- 07 Feb 2018, 18:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4648
Re: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
Erudita,
Thanks for all you help. Although I do enjoy the research it is becoming increasingly more difficult since everything is in Italian. Thanks in advance for any info!
Bill
Thanks for all you help. Although I do enjoy the research it is becoming increasingly more difficult since everything is in Italian. Thanks in advance for any info!
Bill
- 02 Nov 2017, 21:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4648
Re: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
Wow! Thats is a ton of information. Thank you very much. I wish I could buy you a drink.
- 02 Nov 2017, 14:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4648
Re: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
Thanks for the translation. Would I be right in assuming that the witnesses are family members, maybe parents?
- 02 Nov 2017, 02:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4648
Need help reading Maria Nolfo birth record
Having a difficult time reading the handwriting and translating Maria Nolfo's birth record. My wife was able to get the gist of things but we are unable to understand the finer details of the record.
Thanks for everyones time!
Thanks for everyones time!