HI
Can you please help me!!!
My grandfather left Sicily in early 1920's he was born in 1896
His name was Antonino Arlotta-- father Vincenzo mother Maria(Russo)
A sister Rose stayed behind and her children and his parents and I imagine brothers and sisters of my grandparents stayed behind also.
He ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Nov 2017, 03:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Arlotta
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2009
- 07 Nov 2017, 07:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I am trying the descendants of Orlando Arlotta
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10377
Antonino Arlotta descendant
Hi
My grandfather was Antonino Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta and Maria (Russo) he left Sicily in 1920’s
I have his birth certificate I know he was from Santa Maria in Castroreale Montalbano Elicona - I am just starting this search! I am going next year to Messina I would like to see if we have any ...
My grandfather was Antonino Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta and Maria (Russo) he left Sicily in 1920’s
I have his birth certificate I know he was from Santa Maria in Castroreale Montalbano Elicona - I am just starting this search! I am going next year to Messina I would like to see if we have any ...