Tessa and Biff:
Thank you so much. I will check out the index. My sister guessed 1933.
Hopefully, that would be enough info to order a copy of their Marriage Certificate.
This is wonderful news! Thank you for your generosity and assistance.
Grazie tanto!
Chuck Interrante
Search found 6 matches
- 05 Dec 2017, 02:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage of Calogero Charles Interrante and Carmela Indelicato in Boston ca 1935?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1664
- 02 Dec 2017, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage of Calogero Charles Interrante and Carmela Indelicato in Boston ca 1935?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1664
Marriage of Calogero Charles Interrante and Carmela Indelicato in Boston ca 1935?
Ciao:
I am trying to locate info pertaining to the marriage of my grandparents, Calogero (Charles) Interrante (born 1897,Sciacca) and Carmela (aka Millie) Indelicato (born 1915, Boston).
The closest I have been able to come is the 1940 U.S. Census which has them living in East Boston. Status is ...
I am trying to locate info pertaining to the marriage of my grandparents, Calogero (Charles) Interrante (born 1897,Sciacca) and Carmela (aka Millie) Indelicato (born 1915, Boston).
The closest I have been able to come is the 1940 U.S. Census which has them living in East Boston. Status is ...
- 28 Nov 2017, 15:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4369
Re: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
Hello Carubia:
Thank you very much for sharing. I will need to join ancestry.com to view.
My sister and I know so little about our family's history. My dad (age 80) never talks about his father and we never got to meet our grandfather while he was living.
One of the things my sister and I are ...
Thank you very much for sharing. I will need to join ancestry.com to view.
My sister and I know so little about our family's history. My dad (age 80) never talks about his father and we never got to meet our grandfather while he was living.
One of the things my sister and I are ...
- 20 Nov 2017, 17:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4369
Re: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
Hi Suanj:
I was just looking at your website. I will contact you as I'd like to get an official copy of my grandfather's birth certificate for my Sister and I.
Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you. We very much appreciate your kind help.
Grazie,
Charles "Chuck" M. Interrante
I was just looking at your website. I will contact you as I'd like to get an official copy of my grandfather's birth certificate for my Sister and I.
Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you. We very much appreciate your kind help.
Grazie,
Charles "Chuck" M. Interrante
- 20 Nov 2017, 15:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4369
Re: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
Cara Suanj
Grazie mille! This must be him. His mother was Vincenza and father Calogero (that much we knew).
I had no idea he was 16 when he arrived. That means he was the right age to fight in the First World War.
One of my cousins who has visited Sciacca told me there is a World War I memorial ...
Grazie mille! This must be him. His mother was Vincenza and father Calogero (that much we knew).
I had no idea he was 16 when he arrived. That means he was the right age to fight in the First World War.
One of my cousins who has visited Sciacca told me there is a World War I memorial ...
- 18 Nov 2017, 17:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4369
Seek Info on Calogero Interrante di Sciacca, Agrigento
Ciao
My sister and I are trying to learn about our Italian grandfather whom we never got to meet. Here is what we "think" we know: Born September 10, 1897 in Sciacca. We believe his father was also Calogero Interrante, born in Sciacca in 1868. We have no idea when he came to the U.S., when (or if ...
My sister and I are trying to learn about our Italian grandfather whom we never got to meet. Here is what we "think" we know: Born September 10, 1897 in Sciacca. We believe his father was also Calogero Interrante, born in Sciacca in 1868. We have no idea when he came to the U.S., when (or if ...