Search found 13 matches

by chief7676
13 Feb 2018, 19:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vito Francesco Scarola
Replies: 14
Views: 4455

Re: Vito Francesco Scarola

Wow! Thank you again!
by chief7676
13 Feb 2018, 15:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vito Francesco Scarola
Replies: 14
Views: 4455

Re: Vito Francesco Scarola

Marty, I cannot thank you enough. The information is greatly appreciated!
by chief7676
12 Feb 2018, 20:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vito Francesco Scarola
Replies: 14
Views: 4455

Re: Vito Francesco Scarola

I didn't have that. Thank you very much!
by chief7676
11 Feb 2018, 14:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vito Francesco Scarola
Replies: 14
Views: 4455

Re: Vito Francesco Scarola

Sorry...He died in 1951
by chief7676
11 Feb 2018, 14:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vito Francesco Scarola
Replies: 14
Views: 4455

Re: Vito Francesco Scarola


Do you have his 1853 birth act can you post the link to it?

Marty


Unfortunately I don't. All I've been able to find out was that he was married to Rosa Paragina and came to the US in 1906. Somewhere along the line, he returned to Grumo Appula and died there in 1954. His wife Rosa died in New ...
by chief7676
19 Dec 2017, 17:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Caterina Scarola (born Degirolamo)
Replies: 2
Views: 882

Caterina Scarola (born Degirolamo)

I’m looking for date of birth of Catherine and date of birth for her husband (Francesco Paolo Scarola). Both are from Grumo Appula. Thank you
by chief7676
11 Dec 2017, 17:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula
Replies: 24
Views: 15967

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Do you have any images of Luca Scarola (1888-1951), his wife Anunziatta (1887 - 1942), His father Vito Scarola (1853-1951), or his grandfather Giuseppe 1819-1881)? Thanks
by chief7676
10 Dec 2017, 04:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vito Francesco Scarola
Replies: 14
Views: 4455

Vito Francesco Scarola

My Great Grandfather born in 1853 in Grumo Appula. He came to the United States in 1906 with his family. Apparently, he passed in 1951, but I cannot find any information about his burial site. The only information I found is that he died back in Grumo Appula in 1951. How can I find out if this is ...
by chief7676
27 Nov 2017, 22:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information
Replies: 2
Views: 1293

Looking for information

I'm looking for any records for Francesco Paolo Scarola (deceased around 1812) and his wife Caterina Scarola (DeGiralmo). They were both from Grumo Appula. Thank you in advance. Bob
by chief7676
25 Nov 2017, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for records
Replies: 6
Views: 2764

Re: Looking for records

Thank you very much for your help. Do you have any information on his father Francesco Paolo Scarola and his wife Caterina De Girolamo? (Date of birth, date of death)? I'm new at geneology and trying to work my way back as far as I can.

Thank you again,
Bob
by chief7676
23 Nov 2017, 16:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for records
Replies: 6
Views: 2764

Re: Looking for records

Unfortunately, I cannot read Italian.
by chief7676
21 Nov 2017, 23:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for records
Replies: 6
Views: 2764

Re: Looking for records

He was from Grumo Appula
by chief7676
19 Nov 2017, 19:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for records
Replies: 6
Views: 2764

Looking for records

I'm looking for any records for Vito Antonio Scarola (1728-1812), Wife Anna Santa Scarola. Looking for records on Vito's Father and Grandparents.