Hello all,
I had my first appointment to apply for citizenship by jure sanguinis at the Italian consulate in Melbourne, Australia, yesterday. I was told that the document I provided to prove that my great grandfather naturalised after my grandfather was born was not sufficient. The document is a ...
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Nov 2017, 04:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Proof of Naturalisation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2155
- 28 Nov 2017, 03:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Ancestor Married Twice
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1020
Italian Ancestor Married Twice
Hello,
I am in the process of applying for Italian citizenship by jure sanguinis through the Italian consulate in Melbourne, Australia. My great grandfather was an Italian citizen and did not naturalise in Australia until after the birth of my grandfather.
I had my first appointment yesterday and ...
I am in the process of applying for Italian citizenship by jure sanguinis through the Italian consulate in Melbourne, Australia. My great grandfather was an Italian citizen and did not naturalise in Australia until after the birth of my grandfather.
I had my first appointment yesterday and ...