Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jan 2019, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Drinkwater's in Boston
- Replies: 26
- Views: 33154
Re: Drinkwater's in Boston
I am the grandson of Carol Drinkwater. Her father was Ben Drinkwater the brother of Frank. I also have been doing a lot of research on the family tree. I’ve been trying to gain Italian Citizenship by decent.
- 13 Dec 2017, 00:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great Great Grandfather - Citizenship by Decent
- Replies: 1
- Views: 799
Great Great Grandfather - Citizenship by Decent
I need some help. I’m pretty sure my case qualifies for Citizenship by Decent but when I look at the application paperwork it only goes back to Great Grandfather.
My Italian relative was my Great Great Grandfather. He immigrated to the US. My great grandfather was born in 1911 and my great great ...
My Italian relative was my Great Great Grandfather. He immigrated to the US. My great grandfather was born in 1911 and my great great ...