Sorry about that! Here is the missing page:
https://postimg.org/image/ze72x0k05/
Thanks, Tessa!
N.
Search found 7 matches
- 10 Jan 2018, 17:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
- 09 Jan 2018, 01:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
Re: Translation of letters between my grandparents
Here are the re-scanned images for the letter you already translated, Tessa:
https://postimg.org/image/sdnohjcmd/
https://postimg.org/image/cs6cxksyd/
https://postimg.org/image/wzjspw5v9/
N.
https://postimg.org/image/sdnohjcmd/
https://postimg.org/image/cs6cxksyd/
https://postimg.org/image/wzjspw5v9/
N.
- 09 Jan 2018, 00:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
Re: Translation of letters between my grandparents
Sorry for the late response - I have re-scanned the first letter, Cosenza 6, with the hope that it is easier to decipher. Here are the links to each page, in order:
https://postimg.org/image/7e2zcq8tx/
https://postimg.org/image/7e2zcq8tx/
https://postimg.org/image/a864q5vkl/
https://postimg.org ...
https://postimg.org/image/7e2zcq8tx/
https://postimg.org/image/7e2zcq8tx/
https://postimg.org/image/a864q5vkl/
https://postimg.org ...
- 06 Jan 2018, 16:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
Re: Translation of letters between my grandparents
Oh my gosh - I can't tell you how exciting it is for me to hear what my grandmother had written! Thank you so much, Tessa! I will repost the images as you suggested once I get the chance. Should I post them as a reply to this original post or make a new one? I am new at this :).
Natalina.
PS My ...
Natalina.
PS My ...
- 06 Jan 2018, 16:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
Re: Translation of letters between my grandparents
Wait - do you mean paste the entire letter in to google translate as a document?
- 06 Jan 2018, 15:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
Re: Translation of letters between my grandparents
Thank you for the suggestion! I can't make out all of the words in the letters as the handwriting is old-fashioned, but I will try it out.
Best,
Natalina.
Best,
Natalina.
- 02 Jan 2018, 22:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of letters between my grandparents
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3553
Translation of letters between my grandparents
Hello there!
I am looking for help in translating a series of letters my grandparents wrote to one another. I have several, written during the 1930s to the 1950s. The first set of letters I am assuming took place during their courtship. Most of those that follow were written during WWII, when my ...
I am looking for help in translating a series of letters my grandparents wrote to one another. I have several, written during the 1930s to the 1950s. The first set of letters I am assuming took place during their courtship. Most of those that follow were written during WWII, when my ...