Search found 4 matches

by Pempent
12 Jan 2018, 14:30
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom
Replies: 7
Views: 2875

Re: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom

Hi,

I wait since several years, i can wait a bit more :lol: and the Mormons announced that all microfilms should be numerized for 2020.
It will come fast.

And i have so much to do with all my research that my days are too short to do all :?

I took notes of all your informations.
Thanks again
by Pempent
11 Jan 2018, 14:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom
Replies: 7
Views: 2875

Re: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom

Hi,

I didn't find the microfilm available in a mormon center near my town.
And they announced that they don't send microfilms anymore. I have to wait for a numerized version of the microfilm.

Thanks for all your advices.
With your help, i know now where to begin my research and which names i have ...
by Pempent
10 Jan 2018, 15:13
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom
Replies: 7
Views: 2875

Re: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom

Hi,

You make me very happy :D
It is the first time i have an idea where to search in Italia.
I spent time to search Montefuno on a map :oops:

Yes, he was 24 old in 1800 so born around 1776.
In the wedding certificate, it is written that his parents are alive and not present.

http://www.zimagez ...
by Pempent
07 Jan 2018, 14:50
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom
Replies: 7
Views: 2875

Birth Place of Dominico Luciano - Napoli Kingdom

Hi,

I am researching the birth place of Dominico LUCIANO.
He was a war prisonner and married in France in 1800.
The marriage certificate indicates that he was soldier of Puglia Regiment.
The informations are written in french : he is son of Etienne LUCIANO and Marie CHAVATTO and born in "Bonnet ...