Hello suanj,
Yes, you're absolutely right as this is the entire family which includes my grandfather. Thank you for bringing this document to my attention. I don't understand how I've had so little luck finding this after so many years of searching. So-far today I've spent 4 hours searching for ...
Search found 9 matches
- 01 Nov 2021, 20:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Birth-Name Of Great Grandfather
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2636
- 19 Mar 2019, 15:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3833
Re: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
Hello Biff83,
Thanks again for all of your help, I can't thank you enough...
Thanks again for all of your help, I can't thank you enough...
- 14 Mar 2019, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3833
Re: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
Can someone suggest where I might begin to search for the potential sibling's of these Great Grandparents where they were raised in Sicily, Castrogiovanni & Capizzi? Their 5 children never had any information on their lives previous to their arrival here in the U.S., and consequently the 3 ...
- 04 Mar 2019, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3833
Re: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
Thank you very-much Biff83,
I have taken note, and appreciate the correction.
You're priceless..!
I have taken note, and appreciate the correction.
You're priceless..!
- 04 Mar 2019, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3833
Re: Giunta surname from Caltanassetta, Sicilia
Oh my God, I am in total shock over the information that you've provided me on my Great Grandfather Francesco Paolo Giunta! Yes, this is Him. His wife, my Great-Grandmother was Guiseppa 'Manerchia' Giunta who I was told was born in Capizzi, Sicily. I had given-up on having success locating any of ...
- 04 Mar 2019, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantituccio Familia / Farindola-Pescara-Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3866
Re: Cantituccio Familia / Farindola-Pescara-Abruzzi
Hello "Italysearcher",
Thank you very-much for taking the time to reply, and for the URL's that you've included. I will be exploring them thoroughly in the near future...
Thank you very-much for taking the time to reply, and for the URL's that you've included. I will be exploring them thoroughly in the near future...
- 04 Mar 2019, 17:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantituccio Familia / Farindola-Pescara-Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3866
Re: Cantituccio Familia / Farindola-Pescara-Abruzzi
Hello "Adelfio",
Thank you...
Unfortunately I had no manifest's whatsoever, before "Biff83" shared those that he located, for me.
Thank you...
Unfortunately I had no manifest's whatsoever, before "Biff83" shared those that he located, for me.
- 04 Mar 2019, 17:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantituccio Familia / Farindola-Pescara-Abruzzi
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3866
Re: Cantituccio Familia / Farindola-Pescara-Abruzzi
Hello "Biff83"..!
Words alone cannot suffice when it comes to the gratitude my Family wishes to express to you for the information that you've provided us. Several of us have searched on our own for decades, without locating the documents & information that you've provided here, on our Italian ...
Words alone cannot suffice when it comes to the gratitude my Family wishes to express to you for the information that you've provided us. Several of us have searched on our own for decades, without locating the documents & information that you've provided here, on our Italian ...
- 17 Feb 2018, 02:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manerchia (or Manerchia-Mesara)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10087
Re: Manerchia (or Manerchia-Mesara)
In regard to the Manerchia Family from Marcus Hook, PA;
My Great Grandmother Giuseppa Maria (Manerchia) Giunta (1877-1966) immigrated from Capizzi Sicily in 1911. She lived in Marcus Hook as well into the 1960's. Giuseppa's son John Junto told me on many occasions that Angelo was his cousin. Please ...
My Great Grandmother Giuseppa Maria (Manerchia) Giunta (1877-1966) immigrated from Capizzi Sicily in 1911. She lived in Marcus Hook as well into the 1960's. Giuseppa's son John Junto told me on many occasions that Angelo was his cousin. Please ...