Search found 23 matches

by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 21:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Looking for my Relatives
Replies: 8
Views: 15094

Peter Pan,

I have access to the records to the Moron records in Utah. Including census, deaths, births. Actual documents.

What do you have? Don't answer that because I know you have nothing but tell people go to your nearest Family Search Center.

Está bien yo no necesito ayudar nadie en este ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 16:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sicilian Jewish Heritage
Replies: 12
Views: 21036

Peter,

If Myra thinks I am not helping... let this person say it to me on the forum. It is not your duty to respond to my post but to the person who is doing the posting. Just respond to them not to me. I'm sure the people in this forum do not want to see nor hear a battle going on between us. Stop ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 16:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cecchini family? PA.
Replies: 16
Views: 17946

To the speaker for all the people in this forum Peter!!!

To the Speaker For All The People In This Forum Peter,

I see you think your the SPEAKER for all the People in this forum. Peter, shhhh!!! Let the people speak for them self please. Like I said if anyone has a problem with me provided information even if it is marginal let them speak for them self ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 15:46
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Looking for my Relatives
Replies: 8
Views: 15094

I did find some information on two names you mentioned on Vittoria and Nicholas.

Email me

Sandra Lamolli
sharpie1@ptd.net
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 15:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cecchini family? PA.
Replies: 16
Views: 17946

Dear Peter,

You seem to have a problem with me and I don't know why. I have access to certain information and If I can help anyone by all means I will try to do so.

When someone is tracing roots hints come from other sources. Anyone tracing their roots will know that dohh!!!

If the moderator or ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 15:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find more info on family
Replies: 10
Views: 10675

This is what I find with the name Eraci

A E ERACI 6 Jun 1938 Jun 1991 IL (1953 And 1954 ) 332-30-1704
ANGELINE ERACI 16 May 1889 Sep 1967 Chicago, Cook, IL IL (Before 1951 ) 359-22-7315
CECELIA ERACI 19 Nov 1902 Jul 1976 Oak Lawn, Cook, IL IL (1963 ) 319-40-6621
ELIZABETH ERACI 24 Jul 1895 Jan ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 14:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cecchini family? PA.
Replies: 16
Views: 17946

Here is what I 1920 United States Federal Census

Cecchini, Margaret 28 1891 Pennsylvania White Shenandoah, Schuylkill, Pennsylvania


Ohio Deaths, 1958-2000 Frank Cecchini Male 15 February 1985 05 March 1906 Pennsylvania

1930 United States Federal Census

Angelo Cecchini 14 1915 ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 14:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sicilian Jewish Heritage
Replies: 12
Views: 21036

I forgot this information.

New York County Supreme Court Naturalization Petition Index, 1907-24


Domenico Cammaratta 519 E. 13 St. 26 Jan 1912 (Denied) 23 113


Social Security Death Index

FANNIE A CAMMARATTA 22 Jul 1908 Jul 1994 Revere, Suffolk, MA MA (Before 1951 ) 021-03-4445
GIUSEPPA ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 14:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sicilian Jewish Heritage
Replies: 12
Views: 21036

Here is some names on Barbaro.

Italian Passengers to Louisiana, 1905-10

Antonino Barbaro 5 Oct 1906 31/m/m San Biagio Mobile, Tex. lazio
Giuseppe Barbaro 5 Oct 1906 13/m/s San Biagio Mobile, Tex. lazio


Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s

Augustus Barbaro 1880 Ohio
Carmela ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 00:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21674

Hi Joy,

Please email me at sharpie1@ptd.net. I will get the images for you tomorrow as I can't seem to read straight at this moment. HEHE!!!

I can't give you the images on this forum.

Glad I can help and I will get to it. Oh by the way what kind of connection do you have to access the internet ...
by Sharpie
18 Dec 2003, 00:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sicilian Jewish Heritage
Replies: 12
Views: 21036

I do find some Census images on Alletto. In the Census of 1920. Also, Anna E Alletto 06 Feb 1868 35 F Liverpool, England USA USA Java

Another is Salvatore Alletto 17 W IT Cuyahoga, Cleveland Boarder Relation Name Color Age Birth Place
Head of Household Cireno Lottie

and

WW1 draft solider name ...
by Sharpie
17 Dec 2003, 23:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21674

Hello,

I do find some images on Joseph and some of the children you mentioned.

1920 and 1930. Also, just a few more information on the name.

If I can help you let me know. I will give you the images. If you have them already please disregard this.

Sandra Lamolli
sharpie1@ptd.net
by Sharpie
17 Dec 2003, 18:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pasquini Surname
Replies: 5
Views: 8551

This is what I find on this name:

Andrew PASQUINI 39 <1841> ITALY Self Married White Male Napa, Napa, CA
Charles PASQUINI 10 <1870> California Son Single White Male Napa, Napa, CA
Fostina PASQUINI 44 <1836> MEX Wife Married White Female Napa, Napa, CA
Louis PASQUINI 8 <1872> California Son ...
by Sharpie
17 Dec 2003, 18:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campomenosi surname
Replies: 16
Views: 11651

The only thing I can find is a WW1 Draft:

Antonio Campomenosi Jul 27 1886 White ITA Manhattan, New York, NY

There is an image I have of it.

Have you tried a different spelling of the last name? I will try and find some more infomation on that name.

Sandra Lamolli
by Sharpie
17 Dec 2003, 17:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: "Marin" in Treviso, Italy
Replies: 12
Views: 21009

This is what I find from Spain. I got 62 hits on that name from Spain. Mostly from Spain.

Example:


Year: 1539
Place: New Spain
Family Members: Son Hernando; Daughter Ines
Source Publication Code: 8872
Primary Immigrant: Marin, Catalina
Source Bibliography: SPAIN, ARCHIVO GENERAL DE INDIAS ...