Search found 8 matches
- 24 May 2018, 04:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: outbox messages... unsent ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3749
Re: outbox messages... unsent ?
I had the same question, so I was really glad to see that you asked about it! I am curious as to why this site is set up in such a weird way. I have never tried to send an email to someone and had the message remain in my "outbox" just because the recipient hadn't opened the message yet. Very ...
- 23 May 2018, 13:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth or marriage certificates?! Furiga/Beverina/DelVitto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1287
Re: Birth or marriage certificates?! Furiga/Beverina/DelVitto
I'm confused!
Is Maria Del Vitto the mother of Carlo AND Rosa?!
The first record lists Carlo's parents as Giulio Furiga and Maria Del Vitto.
The second lists Rosa's parents as Alessandro Beverina and Maria Del Vitto.
I apologize if I am being clueless!
Is Maria Del Vitto the mother of Carlo AND Rosa?!
The first record lists Carlo's parents as Giulio Furiga and Maria Del Vitto.
The second lists Rosa's parents as Alessandro Beverina and Maria Del Vitto.
I apologize if I am being clueless!
- 22 May 2018, 08:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth or marriage certificates?! Furiga/Beverina/DelVitto
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1287
Birth or marriage certificates?! Furiga/Beverina/DelVitto
Hello!
I received the attached documents from the "Comune of Besozzo" after I requested birth certificates for my grandparents, Carl and Rose (Beverina) Furiga.
However, I think they sent me a marriage certificate and a birth certificate instead. I'm not 100% sure, though!
I've attached the ...
I received the attached documents from the "Comune of Besozzo" after I requested birth certificates for my grandparents, Carl and Rose (Beverina) Furiga.
However, I think they sent me a marriage certificate and a birth certificate instead. I'm not 100% sure, though!
I've attached the ...
- 12 May 2018, 16:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BERNASCONI surname
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12498
Re: BERNASCONI surname
Hi Roseanne
I looked at your family tree. I would add this
Looking at the records available on the Ellis Island site Carlo had a brother Lorenzo (he gives his name as next of kin in Italy when arriving in 1927)) and an uncle Marco Colombo in Cambria
Rosa's father was Alessandro Beverina and not ...
- 28 Mar 2018, 06:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BERNASCONI surname
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12498
Re: BERNASCONI surname
Yes! I believe that is correct. The weird thing is that I have come across two Carl Furigas and they both seem to be married to women named Rose (although it could be a big mix up somehow). I don't know if you are registered over at Ancestry, but my entire family tree is public over there, listed ...
- 27 Mar 2018, 08:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bodio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4355
Re: Bodio
Hi Lucia
Barzola is a frazione (hamlet) of the comune of Angera.
Ermenegildo Bodio was the son of Giuseppe Bodio and Carolina Robbia
He was born in Barzola 6 Oct 1891 and baptized 7 Oct in the parish church of Angera. His godparents were Marco Bodio and Giuseppina Bodio.
Giuseppe and Carolina ...
- 27 Mar 2018, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BERNASCONI surname
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12498
Re: BERNASCONI surname
I'm trying to find out more information about my grandparents, Rose Beverina Furiga and Carl Furiga, and how they are related to the Brovelli family. I don't know anything about my grandparents (like if they had siblings, and who my great grandparents were, etc.), and it would be wonderful to find ...
- 21 Mar 2018, 13:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BERNASCONI surname
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12498
Re: BERNASCONI surname
I know this post is very old, but I think the name FERRARI appears in my family tree over at Ancestry. I recently got my DNA tested over at FamilyTreeDNA and I matched a woman who listed the following surnames as part of her ancestry: DeBernardi (Besozzo, Italy) Ossola (Besozzo, Italy) Podesta ...