Anybody know the regiment in this picture? It's around WWI era. I'm also curious if Italian conscription at the time meant soldiers were conscripted into any regiment, or were there conscript-only regiments and professional-only regiments, etc.
Secondly, does anyone know a good resource for ...
Search found 2 matches
- 29 Mar 2018, 04:20
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Military photos
- Replies: 18
- Views: 27171
- 28 Mar 2018, 03:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Identifying military uniforms and service
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1073
Identifying military uniforms and service
Hi there
First forum post, and probably one in a long series. I'm new to Italian genealogy research, but have been doing plenty of research into my Canadian-American-British-Irish side for a couple of years now and got very far (as far as 1000 years ago).
My maternal side is Italian. I know for a ...
First forum post, and probably one in a long series. I'm new to Italian genealogy research, but have been doing plenty of research into my Canadian-American-British-Irish side for a couple of years now and got very far (as far as 1000 years ago).
My maternal side is Italian. I know for a ...