Search found 4 matches

by TomND
28 Jul 2019, 22:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Smarrelli
Replies: 1
Views: 541

Giovanni Smarrelli

I am looking for any documents from Italy showing the exact birthdate of Giovanni Smarrelli, who was born in Tocco da Casauria, Italy in December, 1921, probably the 24th or 26th.
by TomND
02 May 2018, 00:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: WWI Military Death Records
Replies: 12
Views: 4209

Re: WWI Military Death Records

My grandfather, Vito Donvito and the woman he married, Laura Bianco, were born in Bari or nearby. They emigrated to the US after they got married. I’m interested in any information on Donvito’s in the Bari area. His father & grandfather were apparently Giuseppe and Carlo Antonio Donvito.
by TomND
02 May 2018, 00:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Taddeo
Replies: 2
Views: 3647

Re: Taddeo

My maternal grandfather, Joseph Taddeo, was born in Chiete, Abruzzo, Italy on 16 June 1891. He may have grown up in Bari, Italy. He emigrated to the US (Barnesboro, PA) where he married Nellie Racine then moved to Syracuse, NY where I was born. I’m interest on any geneological information on him.
by TomND
30 Apr 2018, 20:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph Taddeo
Replies: 1
Views: 982

Joseph Taddeo

My Maternal Grandfather was Joseph Taddeo. I have information from his WWII draft registration card that he was born in Chieta Italy, but information from his children say he was from Bari, Italy. He moved to the US to Barnesboro Pennsylvania where he married Nellie DiPierro. They later moved to ...