@Tessa78 and @mler thank you so much for your replies!
@Tess78 I am completely blown away; thank you SO much for tracking these down! Would you mind attaching the link to Mauro Puzio's Birth Act? I would appreciate it. Also - do you believe the annotation of his second marriage in 1939 to his birth ...
Search found 2 matches
- 24 May 2018, 23:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Convoluted paper trail, advice needed!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2003
- 14 May 2018, 13:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Convoluted paper trail, advice needed!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2003
Convoluted paper trail, advice needed!
Hello!
I have recently begun to explore if I qualify for Italian Citizenship through descent, and have spent the last week scouring the available online resources. I've come up with a convoluted paper trail, and would love some advice on how to further proceed.
Here's what I (think) I know:
My ...
I have recently begun to explore if I qualify for Italian Citizenship through descent, and have spent the last week scouring the available online resources. I've come up with a convoluted paper trail, and would love some advice on how to further proceed.
Here's what I (think) I know:
My ...