Hi
I'm Ugo's grandaughter. My name is Jacqui Zanetti. I have sent an email to you as I am keen to see my grandfathers passport. I wonder why your Nnonna was in possession of his passport. I'm looking forward to talking with you.
Jacqui
Search found 2 matches
- 09 Apr 2020, 08:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ugo Adolfo Adalberto Zanetti
- Replies: 1
- Views: 914
- 29 May 2018, 06:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Assistance please
- Replies: 28
- Views: 22837
Re: Assistance please
Hello...I know this thread is old but I have come across it and would like to add some information. I have become interested in finding out information about my family history and am want to find out more!
I am the grandaughter of Ugo Adolfo Adalberto Zanetti.
My father is named Ugo Pietro Andrea ...
I am the grandaughter of Ugo Adolfo Adalberto Zanetti.
My father is named Ugo Pietro Andrea ...