Search found 3 matches
- 15 Jul 2018, 21:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Another jure sanguinis questin: potential 1948 case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2593
Re: Another jure sanguinis questin: potential 1948 case
Ah - thanks. As a side note, I've been through a lot of your posts in the other 1948 threads, and they're extraordinarily informative. Thanks for that as well!
- 15 Jul 2018, 21:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Another jure sanguinis questin: potential 1948 case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2593
Re: Another jure sanguinis questin: potential 1948 case
Thanks for the reply. I've read through some of the 1948 threads and seen suggestions that there might be a way forward, so I emailed Luigi Paiano to get his take before I start assembling records. He said if I can get USCIS to send a certificate of non-existence of record, I'd have a good shot, but ...
- 06 Jul 2018, 17:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Another jure sanguinis questin: potential 1948 case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2593
Another jure sanguinis questin: potential 1948 case
Hello all,
I've been investigating the possibility of getting Italian citizenship jure sanguinis , and these boards have been super helpful (thanks for that!). I'm wondering if I might have a potential 1948 case. Here's the timeline:
1880s: Paternal grandparents born in Italy
1906: Grandparents ...
I've been investigating the possibility of getting Italian citizenship jure sanguinis , and these boards have been super helpful (thanks for that!). I'm wondering if I might have a potential 1948 case. Here's the timeline:
1880s: Paternal grandparents born in Italy
1906: Grandparents ...