Search found 3 matches
- 21 Jun 2021, 00:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: What is a "Certificate of No Appeal" for a Divorce
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21850
Re: What is a "Certificate of No Appeal" for a Divorce
I just received mine (2) from two different states. One Clerk of Court was willing to sign a Certificate of No Appeal after I described it to the supervisor. The other state would in no way sign any document that they did not already have listed as one of their official documents. The Italian lawyer ...
- 21 Jun 2021, 00:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: What is a "Certificate of No Appeal" for a Divorce
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21850
Re: What is a "Certificate of No Appeal" for a Divorce
I just received mine (2) from two different states. One Clerk of Court was willing to sign a Certificate of No Appeal after I described it to the supervisor. The other state would in no way sign any document that they did not already have listed as one of their official documents. The Italian lawyer ...
- 12 Aug 2018, 23:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Which documents do I actually need?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6299
Re: Which documents do I actually need?
Hello everyone,
I am considering attempting through my GF because of a possible error on census. My father born 1920 but not listed on 1920 census. GF noted naturalized 1914. 1930 census merely says NA (naturalized). This would disqualify me if true. I have USCIS letter “no naturalization record ...
I am considering attempting through my GF because of a possible error on census. My father born 1920 but not listed on 1920 census. GF noted naturalized 1914. 1930 census merely says NA (naturalized). This would disqualify me if true. I have USCIS letter “no naturalization record ...