Search found 2 matches
- 13 Dec 2018, 03:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Rivara Canavese?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2236
Re: Looking for Rivara Canavese?
I went with my gut and checked in Rivara. It turned out to be the correct commune, and I was able to find my great great grandfather's birth record. From what I understand, Canavese is a historical name for the area.
- 23 Aug 2018, 21:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Rivara Canavese?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2236
Looking for Rivara Canavese?
Im doing research on my great great grandparents. They came to the US in 1911 (gggrandfather) and 1912 (gggrandmother) and married in 1913. Both list their place of birth on documents when they came to the US as Rivara Canavese. I am attempting to get records but we are having trouble determining ...