Search found 6 matches
- 31 Jul 2019, 14:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a birth record - Messina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1041
Re: Help with a birth record - Messina
That is so interesting! Thank you!
- 31 Jul 2019, 12:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a birth record - Messina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1041
Help with a birth record - Messina
Good Morning
I recently found what I believe to be my GGG Grandfather Michele Criscia from Messina. I'm having trouble reading and understanding a few things and am hoping someone can help me. I'm traveling to Sicily soon and would love to be able to visit where he is from.
I can't make out the ...
I recently found what I believe to be my GGG Grandfather Michele Criscia from Messina. I'm having trouble reading and understanding a few things and am hoping someone can help me. I'm traveling to Sicily soon and would love to be able to visit where he is from.
I can't make out the ...
- 27 Feb 2019, 20:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate Marriage Record from 1813 Cassamasima
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1131
Re: Translate Marriage Record from 1813 Cassamasima
Ohh thank you so very much!!! So very interesting! In general, do the marriages occur in the hometown of the bride but then the couple lives in the hometown of the groom?
Thank you!!!
Christine
Thank you!!!
Christine
- 19 Feb 2019, 23:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate Marriage Record from 1813 Cassamasima
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1131
Translate Marriage Record from 1813 Cassamasima
I was so excited to find the Marriage record of my husbands 4x's great grandfather! I'm really struggling to get through a translation. It's so difficult to follow a lineage unless you know the full names of the parents, the bride, the brides parents and their hometowns. I also can't figure out the ...
- 05 Nov 2018, 21:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Antenati - Sorrento
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2191
Re: Antenati - Sorrento
Thank you!
- 25 Oct 2018, 01:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Antenati - Sorrento
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2191
Antenati - Sorrento
I can't seem to find records for Sorrento around 1850 on the Antenati website. Is it because they're not completed yet? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I'm looking in Archivio di Stato di Napoli but I don't see anything for Sorrento.
Looking for information on the Moresco or DeLeo families ...
Looking for information on the Moresco or DeLeo families ...