Search found 5 matches

by CastelliAscoli
19 Sep 2019, 21:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Wills in Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 2
Views: 1323

Re: Researching Wills in Ascoli Piceno

How do you get a land transaction transfer?
by CastelliAscoli
30 Aug 2019, 02:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help with Castelli from Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 3
Views: 1777

Re: Help with Castelli from Ascoli Piceno

Is there anyone in the Ascoli Piceno area that could get documents for me? We found one census on Antenati, see attachment. We are trying to find the earlier census's but I don't think they are scanned in yet. The website states that only 17% of documents are scanned into Antenati website.
by CastelliAscoli
20 Sep 2018, 00:04
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Vallecupa in Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 1
Views: 2088

Vallecupa in Ascoli Piceno

I am looking for an address in Ascoli PIceno where my ancestors lived. We have in our records that it was Via Vallecupa 77, Ascoli Piceno. When we were there in 2001, my grandmother took us there and I am able to find it via google maps but there isn't an address. It doesn't come up when I try to ...
by CastelliAscoli
19 Sep 2018, 23:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help with Castelli from Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 3
Views: 1777

Help with Castelli from Ascoli Piceno

I am trying to find out more information from Antonio Castelli born in 1770's generation. See attached, family chart.


Antonio CASTELLI
Birth ABT. 1770
Death Unknown

Age 0 — Birth
Abt. 1770
Age 28 — Birth of Son Emidio CASTELLI(1798–1874)
19 Oct 1798 • Ascoli Piceno, Marche, Italy
Age 56 ...
by CastelliAscoli
17 Sep 2018, 21:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Researching Wills in Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 2
Views: 1323

Researching Wills in Ascoli Piceno

I have an ancestor that emigrated to the US in 1915. His fiance came from Italy later that year and then they married in the US. He went back to Ascoli Piceno in 1926 to purchase a house for his parents. He came back to the US and him and his wife stayed in the US the remainder of their lives. They ...