Search found 3 matches

by DanielleCuevas
21 Sep 2018, 05:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ideas about FLORIO's
Replies: 35
Views: 10229

Re: Ideas about FLORIO's

Hello. Looking for information about a Angela Maria Florio. She married Giovanni D’andola. They had a daughter named Lucia Maria D’andola. Lucia married my great grandfather Matteo Cannizzo. Thank you!
by DanielleCuevas
21 Sep 2018, 05:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Replies: 9
Views: 7102

Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli

Hello. My name is Danielle. I am looking for information on my grandfather’s side. He is Michael Cannizzo born May 26 1913. His father is Matteo Cannizzo I think he was born in July 1875 or 1877 it does say he left from Naples to Ellis Island in 1910. His son did not come to America till 1913. I ...
by DanielleCuevas
21 Sep 2018, 05:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: NISCEMI, 1748 Census
Replies: 7
Views: 16570

Re: NISCEMI, 1748 Census

Hello. Would love information on Matteo Cannizzo. I know he left to Ellis island from Naples. I know he was not born there. I have some matches to people that are from Ragusa. So lost. Just trying to figure this all out. 😊