Search found 3 matches
- 11 Jan 2019, 23:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3637
Re: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
I will look into this the birthdays of daughters are off from what other family members have. I also found a picture Lizzie Borrella and Agnes Borella who I believe are Elizabeth Millesio's daughters. Will try to send to you through this email system.
- 06 Jan 2019, 03:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3637
Re: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
Wow! You have a lot of great information! Are you also related to him? I have been searching for a picture of one of his pieces that he made. I found an article in Clocks magazine (2004) that mentioned one of his clocks sold at Bonhams auction house in London. But no picture was in the magazine ...
- 13 Oct 2018, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3637
Re: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
I found out through ancestry that Dominick Milessio is my 4th great grandfather. He married Mary Green, and had four daughters so his name died out. It appears they all left Ireland to England during the time of the potato famine.