Thank you very much for your help :)
Its not him then as on his death certificate has legitimate son of Giuseppe Marino
Answering those questions
When did Francesco Marino emigrate?- (not sure yet) Have found 1893 nave Matteo Bruzo but cant find the record again
With whom? -Dont know
Where did ...
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Dec 2018, 09:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help to find location of birth from Francesco Marino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2203
- 08 Dec 2018, 12:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help to find location of birth from Francesco Marino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2203
Help to find location of birth from Francesco Marino
Hello Italian Genealogy community
I am new over here and want to thank you in advanced for any help going forward my family research
I am looking for the marriage and or birth certificate from my Italian antenato Francesco Marino
The information I have so far:
Born in 1871 Calabria (dont know ...
I am new over here and want to thank you in advanced for any help going forward my family research
I am looking for the marriage and or birth certificate from my Italian antenato Francesco Marino
The information I have so far:
Born in 1871 Calabria (dont know ...