Search found 2 matches

by Juli2406
18 Feb 2019, 17:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Evaristo Borghesan birth certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 803

Evaristo Borghesan birth certificate

I feel so lost! :(

I found a marriage certificate of the Evaristo Borghesan but I didn’t find the birth certificate, actually I didn’t find the certificates from year 1850.
If anyone can help me with this challenge I’ be so thankful.

Name: Evaristo Borghesan
Date of birth: Sep 5, 1850
Father ...
by Juli2406
09 Feb 2019, 14:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Borghesan birth certificate
Replies: 4
Views: 2010

Giovanni Borghesan birth certificate

I’m looking for Giovanni’s Borghesan birth certificate and marriage certificate as well. He was born in a comune called Casale di Scodosia, Province of Padua in 12/07/1855 and was married with Mariana Lorenzetto Borghesan. I know there are some archives from Padua in some websites but I didn’t find ...