Search found 3 matches
- 23 May 2019, 00:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8203
Re: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza
I can see attachment now. Thank u so much for sharing. Thats is definately him.
- 23 May 2019, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8203
Re: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza
Yes... That is my grandfather! Anna naccararto my grandmother. They had 8 children, one of them my father. I assume my grandfather went to Rio before settling in argentina? I dont see the attachment though. I will ask my dad if he knows about that. If you could share any more info i would love to ...
- 10 Feb 2019, 03:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8203
Re: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza
Hi there, i know this is an old post... But its the only one that came up in my search for Lorelli. Just wondering if you found any further information about the lorelli genealogy. My dad and grandparents were born San Pietro Di Amentea in consenza, but immigrated to argentina in the late 1940s ...