Hi Matt,
I am in your same situation considering traveling to Italy with my husband for a while to get this done. I wonder how it went for you and how did you end up doing with the residence requirement.
Maritt
Search found 2 matches
- 11 Feb 2019, 21:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question on residency
- Replies: 1
- Views: 760
- 11 Feb 2019, 21:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NYC Consulate citizenship appointment in Feb 2019: Any takers?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1621
Re: NYC Consulate citizenship appointment in Feb 2019: Any takers?
Hi Ocio,
It's Feb 2019 now! I am wondering how your application and appointment went? Update if you're still around as I find myself in a similar situation to that of yours two years ago.
It's Feb 2019 now! I am wondering how your application and appointment went? Update if you're still around as I find myself in a similar situation to that of yours two years ago.