Biff, you really out did yourself. The information you gave me helps me to go even further with my friends tree. Thank you ever so much.
Dave
Search found 7 matches
- 27 Feb 2019, 00:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Reposting my request for help with Zini and Colachino family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2150
- 25 Feb 2019, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Reposting my request for help with Zini and Colachino family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2150
Reposting my request for help with Zini and Colachino family
I really hoping one of you can help me with this search. I know sometimes it isn't easy but I have ran out of resources.
I am working on a good friends family tree. She doesn't know much about her Ancetors so I am hoping someone can help. Here is what I have and I believe it is correct. Carmine ...
I am working on a good friends family tree. She doesn't know much about her Ancetors so I am hoping someone can help. Here is what I have and I believe it is correct. Carmine ...
- 25 Feb 2019, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3537
Re: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
Again thank you. Is there any information that you can obtain about Giuseppe Mastroroccco and his wife Colomba Ventrella. And any information if there were brothers or sisters of Francesco Paolo.
Any information about any of the family would be great. Can't thank you enough for taking on this search ...
Any information about any of the family would be great. Can't thank you enough for taking on this search ...
- 25 Feb 2019, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3537
Re: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
Thank you for doing that I am a little confused right now. First what does the #95 and #5 mean. Is Vico Maiorano and wife Colomba Ventrella related to Giuseppe Mastrorocco. It doesn't really say that. it seems they may be residing with him but that doesn't prove they are related.
- 23 Feb 2019, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3537
Re: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
Thank you for getting that info. Do you know how I can get that document translated into English
- 14 Feb 2019, 00:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3537
Help with family tree for Mastrorocco
I am helping my best friend with her family tree. She does not know much about her Ancestors.
Here is what I need help with her Grandfather was named Frank Mastrorocco or Mastrocoo. His given name could be Francesco. Everything I found here in the USA he went by Frank.
Frank was born 21 May 1888 ...
Here is what I need help with her Grandfather was named Frank Mastrorocco or Mastrocoo. His given name could be Francesco. Everything I found here in the USA he went by Frank.
Frank was born 21 May 1888 ...
- 14 Feb 2019, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with family Tree Colachino and Zinzi family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1334
Help with family Tree Colachino and Zinzi family
I am working on a good friends family tree. She doesn't know much about her Ancetors so I am hoping someone can help. Here is what I have and I believe it is correct. Carmine Zinzi was from Galliano Italy, He was born around 12 Jul 1890 and arrived in the USA in 1920. He was married to Mary ...