Hello,
Thank you for checking.
I have access to the family tree of Liliana Kavcic. But the Ancestry site gave her a hint that someone else have Luigi Clemente Santi in their family tree.
The only way she can see the hint is if she subscribes. Since she already has a subscription to Heritage ...
Search found 8 matches
- 13 Jun 2019, 12:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Check for Luigi Clemente Santi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1050
- 11 Jun 2019, 12:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Check for Luigi Clemente Santi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1050
Check for Luigi Clemente Santi
Hello,
my sister has done a test on Ancestry and is also building a tree there. She got a hint that there is another tree with the name Luigi Clemente Santi but she can't Access it because she is not a member.
Can someone see what the hint is? My sister's name is Liliana Kavcic and has also build ...
my sister has done a test on Ancestry and is also building a tree there. She got a hint that there is another tree with the name Luigi Clemente Santi but she can't Access it because she is not a member.
Can someone see what the hint is? My sister's name is Liliana Kavcic and has also build ...
- 23 May 2019, 13:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4739
Re: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Hello,
I found some information on Heritage family trees. This is second hand information – so not sure how accurate it is.
Luca Miceli (born apr.4 1852 Malta – died feb.7 1926 Messina)
His companion is listed as Ulyana Grigorieva ( ?? – died 1880 Taganrog, Russia)
They had a son Anton Grigoriev ...
I found some information on Heritage family trees. This is second hand information – so not sure how accurate it is.
Luca Miceli (born apr.4 1852 Malta – died feb.7 1926 Messina)
His companion is listed as Ulyana Grigorieva ( ?? – died 1880 Taganrog, Russia)
They had a son Anton Grigoriev ...
- 12 Apr 2019, 09:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Concetta Amato - Looking for info on her husbands
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3429
Re: Maria Concetta Amato - Looking for info on her husbands
Hello,
It seems that the main difference is Maria Concetta herself. I have her in one family tree and you in another.
The person you have as Maria Concetta DiMatteo I have as Maria Vaiana born march 7 1872 in Prizzi, Palermo and married to Giorgio Vaiana (born nov. 16 1869 to Gaspare Vaiana and ...
It seems that the main difference is Maria Concetta herself. I have her in one family tree and you in another.
The person you have as Maria Concetta DiMatteo I have as Maria Vaiana born march 7 1872 in Prizzi, Palermo and married to Giorgio Vaiana (born nov. 16 1869 to Gaspare Vaiana and ...
- 10 Apr 2019, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Concetta Amato - Looking for info on her husbands
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3429
Re: Maria Concetta Amato - Looking for info on her husbands
Searching some more I found another family tree for Francesca Amato (born Costa).
She was born oct. 3, 1836 – Prizzi, Palermo, Sicilia, married apr. 30 1861 to Antonino Amato.
Her parents are Pasquale Costa and Giacoma Costa (born Raimondi)
Her children are listed as:
- Tommaso Amato
- Anna Spera ...
She was born oct. 3, 1836 – Prizzi, Palermo, Sicilia, married apr. 30 1861 to Antonino Amato.
Her parents are Pasquale Costa and Giacoma Costa (born Raimondi)
Her children are listed as:
- Tommaso Amato
- Anna Spera ...
- 10 Apr 2019, 16:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Concetta Amato - Looking for info on her husbands
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3429
Re: Maria Concetta Amato - Looking for info on her husbands
Hello,
I found some information on MyHeritage site from a family tree. Some information match, some don't and some are just strange (like the fact that Alfonso was having kids well into his 70's). So I would take the information with a grain of salt.
Joseph Giuseppe DiMatteo was born around 1867 ...
I found some information on MyHeritage site from a family tree. Some information match, some don't and some are just strange (like the fact that Alfonso was having kids well into his 70's). So I would take the information with a grain of salt.
Joseph Giuseppe DiMatteo was born around 1867 ...
- 13 Mar 2019, 11:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Santi - Venezia?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1992
Re: Looking for Santi - Venezia?
Hello,
thank you for all the help.
With the new info that you gave me I wrote to Treviso for a certificato storico di famiglia. Sadly, still no answer from that side.
I found on-line a birth certificate about his sister Amalia that was born in Udine.
The document says that in january 1891 ...
thank you for all the help.
With the new info that you gave me I wrote to Treviso for a certificato storico di famiglia. Sadly, still no answer from that side.
I found on-line a birth certificate about his sister Amalia that was born in Udine.
The document says that in january 1891 ...
- 14 Feb 2019, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Santi - Venezia?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1992
Looking for Santi - Venezia?
Hello!
New here and completely new to genealogy.
I am looking for records on the Santi family (probably from Venezia - but not sure) and from my family records I went as far as I could. Can someone sugest what my next move should be?
What I know so far:
Ernesto Santi (27.09.1897 - 15.08.1942 ...
New here and completely new to genealogy.
I am looking for records on the Santi family (probably from Venezia - but not sure) and from my family records I went as far as I could. Can someone sugest what my next move should be?
What I know so far:
Ernesto Santi (27.09.1897 - 15.08.1942 ...