Search found 3 matches

by cosmosalicone238
17 Feb 2019, 11:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
Replies: 6
Views: 7975

Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno

Hi! Sorry I found this so late. I live in Olevano, and have many deceased ancestors from here. What can I help with?
by cosmosalicone238
17 Feb 2019, 11:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: great great grandparents
Replies: 32
Views: 12735

Re: great great grandparents

With what you were saying about the Barba's being descendants of an Italian royal family, that isn't completely true. The Barba's were nobility, (sometimes considered royals) of Olevano, not of Italy. There is a possibility that they were related to Italian royalty, but that isn't at all proven. I'm ...
by cosmosalicone238
17 Feb 2019, 11:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: great great grandparents
Replies: 32
Views: 12735

Re: great great grandparents

Hi! This is great! Michelina Barba (Salicone) is my 2nd Great Grand Mom. I am related to her through her son Aniello, who is my Great Grandfather. The entire family mentioned was born in Olevano. This is definitely the same family and it would be great if we could connect. I am still living in Italy ...