Search found 3 matches
- 28 Jul 2003, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Accurate/Current E- MAIL addresses
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2948
Accurate/Current E- MAIL addresses
I hope everyone who signs on to this forum and is doing a surname search would please check the e-mail address they have submitted. I thought I had hit the jackpot when not one but 2 others had posted surnames I was trac :( ing only to find they had given incorrect or closed e-mail accounts. This ...
- 02 Jun 2003, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9822
SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
Looking for descendants of Vincenzo SOLOMITA and Anna RANALDO. My gggrandfather Cyriacus [Ciriaco] SOLOMITA [b.1829] was one of their children. I am looking for information on other possible children. Vincenzo and Anna were probably born in the very late 1700's or early 1800's.
Trying to connect ...
Trying to connect ...
- 02 Jun 2003, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FAMIGLIETTI
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9855
FAMIGLIETTI
I am looking to connect with FAMIGLIETTI relatives.
My great grandmother was Angelina FAMIGLIETTI [married to Vincenzo SOLOMITA 1898] daughter of Guiseppe FAMIGLIETTI and Antonia RANAUDO,she was born in Frigento in 1879. She had 2 older brothers that also immigrated to Memphis Tennessee, Angelo ...
My great grandmother was Angelina FAMIGLIETTI [married to Vincenzo SOLOMITA 1898] daughter of Guiseppe FAMIGLIETTI and Antonia RANAUDO,she was born in Frigento in 1879. She had 2 older brothers that also immigrated to Memphis Tennessee, Angelo ...