Oh, this has been a long process for me. I know not in general, but I feel like it took ages to get here! And I'm excited :)
It took around 6 months to find a birth certificate or baptism record for my great great grandfather. I finally caved in and hired a private investigator who finally found ...
Search found 11 matches
- 03 Feb 2020, 21:35
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finally got my 1948 court case started!!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1640
- 02 Mar 2019, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Re: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
No. I can also try 
- 02 Mar 2019, 12:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Re: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
Sorry to keep pestering you with questions
but how do I get the foglio matricolare?
- 02 Mar 2019, 01:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with finding Polero ancestors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1584
Re: Help with finding Polero ancestors
Hi, Marty. Yes, that’s the one. He was married to Rosa Ibaldi/Ibalde. He was born in Italy, married Rosa, and had Jose here in Uruguay. There’s no info on his birth date or place of birth though.
- 02 Mar 2019, 01:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Re: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
I could try that.
Yes, I knew about Luciano and Domenico because I looked at a lot of those records trying to find Francesco.
I also know that his passport in Umberto I (the boat he came in) said he was a desertor (he got a 1 year medical leave, and that’s when he fled to Uruguay). Could that be ...
Yes, I knew about Luciano and Domenico because I looked at a lot of those records trying to find Francesco.
I also know that his passport in Umberto I (the boat he came in) said he was a desertor (he got a 1 year medical leave, and that’s when he fled to Uruguay). Could that be ...
- 02 Mar 2019, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Re: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
He got married in Uruguay, not sure what year though.
This is a link to his kid’s birth certificate (my grandma).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MksUTH0BacnJQNagrlTxgacAlH6plVc_/view?usp=drivesdk
The liste di leva is the link I shared before http://archiviodistatosalerno.beniculturali.it ...
This is a link to his kid’s birth certificate (my grandma).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MksUTH0BacnJQNagrlTxgacAlH6plVc_/view?usp=drivesdk
The liste di leva is the link I shared before http://archiviodistatosalerno.beniculturali.it ...
- 01 Mar 2019, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Re: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
I have, they said they didn't find it with that information. I just requested the birth certificate for his child in my home country, and it said he was 36 when he had his child in 1896. So it looks like the info I had was incorrect. He was born between 1860-61 according to that info.
- 01 Mar 2019, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Re: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
Hey, Tessa. Actually, his Lista di Leva http://archiviodistatosalerno.benicultu ... eva/111504 also lists him as born at that date. He was definitely born in 1854. Any ideas as what to do if he doesn't appear there?
- 01 Mar 2019, 13:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4015
Francesco Cagnano Birth Certificate
Would someone be able to help me find the birth certificate for Francesco Cagnano? I'm able to find the birth certificate for all his brothers and his only sister, but he doesn't appear in the birth records for some reason =/
Name: Francesco Cagnano Barlotti
Birth Date: 02 July, 1854, Laureana ...
Name: Francesco Cagnano Barlotti
Birth Date: 02 July, 1854, Laureana ...
- 26 Feb 2019, 20:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with finding Polero ancestors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1584
Help with finding Polero ancestors
HI!
I'm trying to find Antonio Polero and/or Rosa Ibalde/Ibaldi. The problem is I have an idea of the year they were born at, but not the place.
Antonio was 29 in 1890, so he might've been born in late 1860 or 1861.
Rosa was 20 in 1890, so I'm also guessing between 1869 and 1870.
Has anyone heard of ...
I'm trying to find Antonio Polero and/or Rosa Ibalde/Ibaldi. The problem is I have an idea of the year they were born at, but not the place.
Antonio was 29 in 1890, so he might've been born in late 1860 or 1861.
Rosa was 20 in 1890, so I'm also guessing between 1869 and 1870.
Has anyone heard of ...
- 25 Feb 2019, 13:13
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to post - JavaScript error
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2890
Trying to post - JavaScript error
I'm trying to post a request for help, and I get the "Error. Forbidden. Please enable JavaScript". I've already got it enabled =/ I'm not a spambot or anything, and I'd really like to get some help with a birth certificate 