Search found 4 matches
- 05 Mar 2019, 20:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1597
Re: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
Understood, thank you for all your help.
- 05 Mar 2019, 19:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1597
Re: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
Thank you Biff83. That looks correct.
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 1.12.12 PM.png
The second item in the screenshot above is the one I would need for my great-grandfather. The first one should contain my his brother, that way I can run two searches to try and find something faster.
Does the Camera ...
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 1.12.12 PM.png
The second item in the screenshot above is the one I would need for my great-grandfather. The first one should contain my his brother, that way I can run two searches to try and find something faster.
Does the Camera ...
- 05 Mar 2019, 16:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1597
Re: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
Thank you for the response.
That is my great-grandfather, thank you for finding this because I did not have this record. It reveals he had a sister that I wan't aware of.
My first goal is to find his birth certificate, but thank you for locating this document.
That is my great-grandfather, thank you for finding this because I did not have this record. It reveals he had a sister that I wan't aware of.
My first goal is to find his birth certificate, but thank you for locating this document.
- 26 Feb 2019, 16:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1597
Birth Certificate Search: Sebastiano Leone - Palazzolo Acreide
Hello all.
I have been astounded by the success people achieve when turning to this forum. I hope to find the same and would be greatly appreciative for any assistance.
I need the birth certificate of my great-grandfather, details below. I am not certain of his parents names, or the exact birth ...
I have been astounded by the success people achieve when turning to this forum. I hope to find the same and would be greatly appreciative for any assistance.
I need the birth certificate of my great-grandfather, details below. I am not certain of his parents names, or the exact birth ...