Search found 5 matches
- 04 May 2020, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2739
Re: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
I just this past week sent of my DNA test, so it will be a while. I did know Remilda, but as far as I know/remember was that she married an unrelated Ramella. With that said Chiavazza is a very small parish in Biella (Full of Ramellas!) Her Husband was Joseph ( Guesseppi) Ramella Pezza. the Pezza ...
- 30 Mar 2020, 01:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2739
Re: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
Well, a trip has not been possible to another FHC, they closed the FHC where I live in Wyoming( long before the coronavirus closures), I believe due to that I was the only one that showed when it was open for the 6 months I was able to use the center..the dial up speed was unbearable. Does anyone ...
- 28 Mar 2019, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2739
Re: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
If only one didn't have to go to the FHL, due to the fact that I'm many hours away from any other center that is open more than 2 hours a week, this place has almost dial up speed! I got through only 300 pages in the last 2 weeks. Looks like a (research binge) trip to Salt Lake will get more ...
- 13 Mar 2019, 05:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2739
Re: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately The LDS family history center here in Jackson WY is run by a volunteer 16 year old. The 2 times I went there, she did not know how to order the microfilm, and didn't even have the logins for Ancestry.com! I contacted(left a message with the salt lake city office ...
- 08 Mar 2019, 01:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2739
Searching for Levio and Francesca Ramella
I am searching for my great grandparents Levio(or Livio) and Francesca(maiden name Bobbola) Ramella.
Looking for all records(births,marraiges,deaths,etc..)
They lived in the Biella region, most likely in Andorno or Chiavazza. They had at least 1 son named Luciano (my Grandfather). They both came ...
Looking for all records(births,marraiges,deaths,etc..)
They lived in the Biella region, most likely in Andorno or Chiavazza. They had at least 1 son named Luciano (my Grandfather). They both came ...