Search found 30 matches
- 19 Oct 2023, 20:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
Appears there are many lies being told regarding this person. She is not the real sister.
- 07 Aug 2023, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12167
Re: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
Umberto married Gelsomina before her married Queen Marie Jose. He sent Gelsomina Australia where she had a daughter. That daughter had a son who wrote the above book. What else does the pubic not know?
- 07 Aug 2023, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12167
Re: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
I am wondering if the Savoia Princess who died in the Nazi concentration camp was pregnant? Did she have a daughter? There is much hush hush surrounding this Royal Family. I recently bought a book Titled " The Forgotten Savoy Princess", (written in English). Apparently Umberto had two weddings. Both ...
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
I found out that the hospital she was born at was run by nuns and it's been torn down now because babies were switched more than once. If there are any nuns who worked at this hospital I am referring to please contact me.
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
- 06 Aug 2023, 23:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
- 30 Aug 2019, 18:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
This also means another relative is out there likely unaware who their real parents are because lies are lies are lies and this is what has been covered up for over 23 years.
- 22 Aug 2019, 19:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
Well DNA tests came back and it would appear someone is telling the truth. I have to contact the hospital in France first on this persons behalf.
- 08 Aug 2019, 20:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
If anyone can help with a list of Hospitals in Amneville France I would appreciate it.
- 08 Aug 2019, 20:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
I had emailed the admin of this site to take all post down out of fear some of these questions might cause harm for family but I have decided not to take the posts down. In fact I have sent away for DNA testing and am awaiting the results. So many secrets need to come to light in order to help one ...
- 05 Aug 2019, 18:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18542
Re: Congi and Cavaliere Family History 2019
Any help would be appreciated. I may not have all i need to make these inquiries, which is why I am asking. I know very little of family background.