Search found 2 matches
- 31 Mar 2019, 04:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Casalvecchio di Puglia
- Replies: 87
- Views: 91474
Re: Casalvecchio di Puglia
You're welcome?!
#5 Rose/Rosa Maria FINO married Pasquale Arthur ANNANTUONIO on Dec 30, 1944 in Milford. Pasquale was born April 8, 1920 in Milford. He and Rose have exactly the same date of death of October 22, 1995. I haven't as yet learned the story that must exist behind that fact.
I haven't ...
- 31 Mar 2019, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Alessandro porzio?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1879
Looking for information on Alessandro porzio?
Hi I'm looking for information on my great grandfather Alessandro Porzio born August 1st 1894. I'm trying to find boarding information on him such as where in italy he came over from. It may have been sicily but I'm not sure. He came over to the US in or around 1910. I would also like to find out ...