Too funny...
My Di Santi family is from Atena Lucana, SA.
There is no official birth certificate. There is an entry in an index to birth registers for him that has his first name and date of birth (no parents names), but apparently the actual register was destroyed. The diocese is willing to ...
Search found 6 matches
- 13 Apr 2019, 23:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Possible substitute for Birth Certificate?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1229
- 12 Apr 2019, 02:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1795
Re: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
I have search the Sant'Elia Fiumerapido births and did not find a record for Andrea. However, I did find his siblings
1. 5 Dec 1878 - Antonia
2. 11 Dec 1880 - Loreto
3. 10 Oct 1882 - Gaetano
4. 27 Sep 1886 - Anna Maria
The marriage records from 1904 are not online. You can write to town and ...
1. 5 Dec 1878 - Antonia
2. 11 Dec 1880 - Loreto
3. 10 Oct 1882 - Gaetano
4. 27 Sep 1886 - Anna Maria
The marriage records from 1904 are not online. You can write to town and ...
- 11 Apr 2019, 17:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Possible substitute for Birth Certificate?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1229
Possible substitute for Birth Certificate?
Hi,
I need clarification on my great grandfather's "birth record". The county where he was born was not consistent on how the births were reported. I have a "Return of a Birth" document that was completed by the attending physician, but it doesn't include his given name. I also have his baptism ...
I need clarification on my great grandfather's "birth record". The county where he was born was not consistent on how the births were reported. I have a "Return of a Birth" document that was completed by the attending physician, but it doesn't include his given name. I also have his baptism ...
- 11 Apr 2019, 14:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1795
Re: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
I think your best approach would be to look for Andrea and Saveria's marriage certificate first. This should tell you where he was born. I looked through the Cassino records, and while all of the surnames exist, there is not birth record for Andrea or a possible brother within a 5+ year span where ...
- 06 Apr 2019, 17:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Complicated Case - questions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1405
Re: Dual Citizenship Complicated Case - questions
Thank for you the information!
After reviewing the both the petition and naturalization records again, I have confirmed that it is his naturalization (the surname was noted differently on the two documents with the petition being incorrect) and it occurred on Sept 15, 1888.
Based on this, as you ...
After reviewing the both the petition and naturalization records again, I have confirmed that it is his naturalization (the surname was noted differently on the two documents with the petition being incorrect) and it occurred on Sept 15, 1888.
Based on this, as you ...
- 05 Apr 2019, 18:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship Complicated Case - questions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1405
Dual Citizenship Complicated Case - questions
Hello,
My GGGF (Giovanni Di Persia) was born in Italy in 1849. He arrived in the US with his 1st wife in 1874. In searching for his naturalization record, I cannot find anything that is an exact match. There is a surname difference. The naturalization record has the surname Di Persico (a valid ...
My GGGF (Giovanni Di Persia) was born in Italy in 1849. He arrived in the US with his 1st wife in 1874. In searching for his naturalization record, I cannot find anything that is an exact match. There is a surname difference. The naturalization record has the surname Di Persico (a valid ...