Search found 3 matches
- 06 Jun 2019, 17:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Schio, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2795
Re: Schio, Italy
Thank you 
- 05 Jun 2019, 23:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Schio, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2795
Re: Schio, Italy
Hi. The Pietro is my grandfather!!! The Antonio might be his brother. He and his sister Teresa Rosalina were the 2 kids that remained in Schio
My grandfather n sister Maria came to USA in 1914 via La Havre into Ny to Rhode Island.
I tried the films n found no marriage of Antonio n Anna (Zanella ...
My grandfather n sister Maria came to USA in 1914 via La Havre into Ny to Rhode Island.
I tried the films n found no marriage of Antonio n Anna (Zanella ...
- 10 Apr 2019, 21:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Schio, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2795
Schio, Italy
Good afternoon,
I was wondering if there was a certain document one can obtain from Italy that would tell me the family names.
Family surname: Santacatterina, various Santacaterina
In looking for my grandfathers information, I was blessed to find a cousin of his all on a hunch of a weird sounding ...
I was wondering if there was a certain document one can obtain from Italy that would tell me the family names.
Family surname: Santacatterina, various Santacaterina
In looking for my grandfathers information, I was blessed to find a cousin of his all on a hunch of a weird sounding ...