Search found 316 matches
- 17 May 2026, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: missing marriage record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1313
Re: missing marriage record
Thank you very much!!
- 17 May 2026, 18:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: missing marriage record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1313
missing marriage record
Hi,
Is anyone available to help search for a missing marriage record?
It’s listed as #41, between Lombardi/Calo, dated 13 August 1863, and appears on page 155 of the marriage index:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua2752345/0MnPWP2
I went through the records page-by-page and ...
Is anyone available to help search for a missing marriage record?
It’s listed as #41, between Lombardi/Calo, dated 13 August 1863, and appears on page 155 of the marriage index:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua2752345/0MnPWP2
I went through the records page-by-page and ...
- 29 Apr 2026, 20:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6569
Re: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
I appreciate the additional information and the article you sent earlier was a great read.
- 29 Apr 2026, 18:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6569
Re: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
Thank you very much 
- 26 Apr 2026, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6569
- 26 Apr 2026, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6569
Re: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
Thank you!! That answers my question.
- 24 Apr 2026, 15:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6569
Indentured Servants/Redemptioners
Hi,
Has anyone ever come across Italian records or a registry documenting indentured servants who traveled to America?
Thanks.
Has anyone ever come across Italian records or a registry documenting indentured servants who traveled to America?
Thanks.
- 24 Jan 2026, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3230
Re: Looking for Records
I haven't and didn't know it was an option. I will email them and report back when I have an answer. Thank you!
- 24 Jan 2026, 13:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3230
Looking for Records
Hi,
I’m wondering if anyone has found vital records for Moliterno, Potenza, covering the years 1863-1865?
Antenati has records up to and including 1860. Ancestry offers records for 1862 and from 1866-1910. FamilySearch has records from 1866-1890.
Thanks!
I’m wondering if anyone has found vital records for Moliterno, Potenza, covering the years 1863-1865?
Antenati has records up to and including 1860. Ancestry offers records for 1862 and from 1866-1910. FamilySearch has records from 1866-1890.
Thanks!
- 10 Sep 2025, 21:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birth record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10784
Re: help with birth record
I found the 1912 marriage record for Leoni and Pezzin, which mentions the children born prior to their marriage; however, I'm having a hard time separating the names. Could someone please help:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSQ2-795F-Q?view=index&personArk=%2Fark%3A%2F61903%2F1 ...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSQ2-795F-Q?view=index&personArk=%2Fark%3A%2F61903%2F1 ...
- 10 Sep 2025, 18:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birth record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10784
Re: help with birth record
Thank you for pointing that out.
- 10 Sep 2025, 14:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birth record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10784
Re: help with birth record
Usually, the mother did not attend the recording of birth due to the 40-day purification period following childbirth. I don’t know if Jewish culture followed the same practice. In any event, I’m sure there were exceptions to this rule.
I found info online that explains why the mother might be ...
I found info online that explains why the mother might be ...
- 09 Sep 2025, 14:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birth record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10784
Re: help with birth record
Yes, I noticed that her parents were both single when she was born. I don't understand what the hygiene reference means. I was also surprised to see Giuseppina's signature, which led me to second guess whether she was the mother.
- 08 Sep 2025, 23:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birth record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10784
Re: help with birth record
Thank you!
- 08 Sep 2025, 21:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with birth record
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10784
help with birth record
Hi everyone,
Record #470, page 1326, I'm trying to verify if Giuseppina Pezzin is the biological mother:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 19&lang=en
Thanks!
Record #470, page 1326, I'm trying to verify if Giuseppina Pezzin is the biological mother:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 19&lang=en
Thanks!