Search found 5 matches

by nlanderson1
17 Nov 2021, 18:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Languso Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 5200

Re: Languso Italy

Jay thank you as well! I searched and could never find an old map!
by nlanderson1
16 Nov 2021, 22:43
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Languso Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 5200

Re: Languso Italy

Oh my Suanj you are amazing! The people you listed are my relatives! How did you know that? Thank you so much. I had that completely wrong!
by nlanderson1
16 Nov 2021, 22:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Languso Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 5200

Re: Languso Italy

Oh my Suanj you are amazing! The people you listed are my relatives! How did you know that? Thank you so much. I had that completely wrong!
by nlanderson1
12 Nov 2021, 16:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for a death record
Replies: 1
Views: 830

Searching for a death record

I'm hitting a brick wall trying to find the date, place and burial location of the death of my great grandmother - Margherita Intorcia. She is kind of a mystery. I have found the spelling of her name (maiden) as Intorcia, Intarcia, Intoccia and her first name as Margherita or Margharita. She lived ...
by nlanderson1
12 Nov 2021, 16:35
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Languso Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 5200

Languso Italy

On a few of my ancestor's records, the ship manifest, the last place of residence showed Languso. I can't find that town in Italy and I'm interested in knowing it's location. I'm wondering if there was a misspelling and it's really Langusco or if the town name was changed since 1904? Any help is ...