Search found 3 matches

by maglib
04 May 2019, 04:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petronio
Replies: 4
Views: 5132

Re: Petronio

I know that a Biagio Petronio B. abt 1888 had a wife in Sperlonga, Italy.
I'm trying to see how he is a cousin to Pasquale Magliozzi and Gerardo Fedele which I know as 11/21/1920 that Biagio and Pasquale arrived on the same ship, both visiting cousin Gerardo Fedele in Plainfied, NJ.....
ship ...
by maglib
04 May 2019, 03:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Small List of Gaeta Records to Share
Replies: 8
Views: 12239

Re: Small List of Gaeta Records to Share

I tried you link and it said not available.
Possibly was interested in this marriage:
2. Vincenzo Salvatore Conaluto(?), 27, Son of Nicola and Angela Camelio. To: Giuseppia Magliozzi, 26, daughter of Giovanni Defonto and Marta Maria DiCecca. 02/10/1850(?)

That was very nice of you.
by maglib
04 May 2019, 03:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records
Replies: 12
Views: 9711

Magliozzi Fedele Petronio Di Lelio families in Sperlonga

So my in-laws are from Sperlonga, Italy. We know that Pasquale MAGLIOZZI (B 1885) married Giovannina Di Lelio (B abt. 1888); has a brother Gaetano Magliozzi (B abt. 1877) married Ermalouisa Di Lelio (B abt. 1877) ; and a sister Filomena Magliozzi (B abt 1877) who married Luigi Spagnardi (B abt. 1876 ...